We're located in Nashville, TNSign in to contact Ministry Architects
This is a job in…
- Children's Ministry
- is Other
Job at Ministry Architects
Director of Children's Ministries at Saint Luke's Episcopal Church in Birmingham, AL
Saint Luke’s Episcopal Church of Birmingham, AL (http://www.saint-lukes.com) is a welcoming, community minded congregation where you can connect with one another, and encounter God. Saint Luke’s is seeking a full-time Director of Children’s Ministries who will serve the congregation by providing Christian formation programing for children infant to 6th grade. The Director of Children’s Ministries will encourage and equip parents to develop a Biblical worldview in their children, and provide direction and leadership to all staff and volunteers serving children’s ministry.
Some of the responsibilities include:
• Directing and implementing a vision and mission for the children’s ministry
• Ensuring relationships are being built between children’s ministry volunteers, children and their families
• Creating and maintaining a calendar of events that coordinates with Saint Luke’s master calendar
• Recruiting, training and supervising paid staff and volunteers
• Coordinating communications between departments as well as with families and volunteers
Interested candidates should have a bachelor’s degree as well as previous experience in Children’s ministry. Must have strong organizational and leadership skills and fully embrace the mission, vision, and value of Saint Luke’s Episcopal Church. Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Ministry Architects posts multiple jobs on behalf of churches that we partner with in a search process.
Ministry Architects exists to:
DESIGN sustainable, deep-impact ministries, one church at a time.
BUILD the competence, joy and longevity of ministry professionals.
CONSTRUCT bridges to the best ministry resources available today.
You can find out more about Ministry Architects at www.ministryarchitects.com. For questions specifically related to various jobs, please contact [email protected]