We're located in Nashville, TNSign in to contact Ministry Architects
This is a job in…
- Children's Ministry
- is Other
Job at Ministry Architects
Part-time Children's Ministries Director at Westminster Presbyterian Church in Rome, GA
Purpose of Ministry
Westminster Presbyterian Church in Rome, GA, is seeking a Children’s Ministries Director, part-time, to foster lifelong faith in children: a love for God, for one another, and for God’s world.
WPC is a multigenerational church, centered in Christ and growing in mission to the community.
The Director will lead all aspects of the ministry, including:
• Visioning: work with ministry staff and Christian Education Committee to evaluate current ministries and try new directions.
• Select and order curriculum and supplies for the Sunday school and Vacation Bible School.
• Recruit and train teachers and volunteers.
• Coordinate nursery scheduling.
• Intentionally plan occasional events to connect with non-member children and families.
• Communicate Sunday school news to the congregation.
• Plan Vacation Bible School and children’s events with Session.
Authentic faith, well organized, likes children, good people skills, and educational knowledge.
Part-time. Salary commensurate with experience.
Resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Ministry Architects posts multiple jobs on behalf of churches that we partner with in a search process.
Ministry Architects exists to:
DESIGN sustainable, deep-impact ministries, one church at a time.
BUILD the competence, joy and longevity of ministry professionals.
CONSTRUCT bridges to the best ministry resources available today.
You can find out more about Ministry Architects at www.ministryarchitects.com. For questions specifically related to various jobs, please contact [email protected]