We're located in Nashville, TNSign in to contact Ministry Architects
This is a job in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- Children's Ministry
- Family Ministry
- is Other
Job at Ministry Architects
Director of Children, Youth, and Family Ministries at St. John's Church of Tampa, FL
St. John’s Church of Tampa, FL (www.stjohnstampa.org) is seeking a full-time Director of Children, Youth, and Family Ministries. St. John’s is a vibrant, growing parish in South Tampa. The Director facilitates the operation of the children, middle school, high school and family ministries which foster a safe, friendly, and welcoming environment where all may experience the love of God and be spiritually nurtured. These ministries are a key component of the spiritual formation offered at St. John’s.
Essential functions for this position include:
- Building and maintaining relationships with children, youth and families
- Providing leadership and direct oversight for all faith formation opportunities for children and youth including Sunday School, children’s programming and middle school and high school youth groups
- Building and overseeing the team of volunteer adults responsible for children and youth programming in the church
- Developing and evaluating the short term (1 year) and the long term (3-5 years) vision for the children and youth ministries
- Coordinating communications to families of children and youth
Qualifications for this position are:
- A growing and personal relationship with Christ
- A bachelor's degree or higher
- Three+ years’ experience in children’s, youth or family ministry
- Excellent communicator through all media (oral, written, digital, etc.)
- Understanding and empathy for children, youth and their families.
- Organized, pro-active, self-starter
- Creative, collaborative spirit
- A desire to always be learning
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter and resume to [email protected]
Ministry Architects posts multiple jobs on behalf of churches that we partner with in a search process.
Ministry Architects exists to:
DESIGN sustainable, deep-impact ministries, one church at a time.
BUILD the competence, joy and longevity of ministry professionals.
CONSTRUCT bridges to the best ministry resources available today.
You can find out more about Ministry Architects at www.ministryarchitects.com. For questions specifically related to various jobs, please contact [email protected]