We're located in Nashville, TNSign in to contact Ministry Architects
This is a job in…
- Children's Ministry
- Family Ministry
- is Other
Job at Ministry Architects
Full-time Minister to Children and Families at St. Stephen's Episcopal Church in Edina, MN
St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church (http://ststephens.com/) is seeking a full-time Minister to Children and Families who will oversee programming and formation for children, birth through fifth grade, and their families. St. Stephen’s is a well-known and established congregation of 1,300 in the suburb of Edina outside of Minneapolis, MN. The congregation is invested in the spiritual development of its parish and and is excited to add an individual to their team who will enhance their efforts with the children and families.
Working in collaboration with a Children’s Ministry Team, this person will
- Develop and foster a vision for spiritual formation for children and their families.
- Oversee programming and activities for children including nursery, Sunday Club, worship, children’s chapel, Journey (Wednesday night programming), VBS, and other special events.
- Recruit, develop, and empower volunteers serving in the children’s ministry.
- Provide pastoral care for children and their families.
- Manage administrative tasks such as communications, children’s calendar of events, etc.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Minimum of 2-3 years paid/volunteer experience in children’s ministry
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the Episcopal church tradition
- Experience in recruiting and developing volunteers
Please submit your resume and cover letter to Wynesia Jackson at [email protected]
Ministry Architects posts multiple jobs on behalf of churches that we partner with in a search process.
Ministry Architects exists to:
DESIGN sustainable, deep-impact ministries, one church at a time.
BUILD the competence, joy and longevity of ministry professionals.
CONSTRUCT bridges to the best ministry resources available today.
You can find out more about Ministry Architects at www.ministryarchitects.com. For questions specifically related to various jobs, please contact [email protected]