We're located at 302 E Patterson Street, Lakeville, INSign in to contact Trinity Church
This is a job in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- Children's Ministry
- is Assembly of God
- has an average worship attendance of 65
Job at Trinity Church
We are looking for an energetic pastor to oversee our children and youth ministries.
If you love young people and are excited about the challenge of a rewarding ministry this position is for you! At Lakeville Trinity Church we have recently re-launched and re-branded our children's and youth ministries. We currently have a young group so the age range would primarily be elementary through jr high. Some of the responsibilities include:
1. Oversee Volunteers for Student Ministries
* Scheduling rotations * Development and equipping volunteers * Encouragement and appreciation
2. Manage Check-in and Safety protocols
* Check-in processes * Policies and regulations * Volunteer background checks
3. Maintain Parent communication
4. Organize and Develop Kids and youth Service structure
* Finding appropriate curriculum and content * Plan agenda * Present the content during a vibrant, energetic service production
5. Oversee Sunday School and Kids Midweek programs
6. Plan periodic kids activities outside Sunday church (examples:)
* Camps * Summer Kids Blast * Activities around town (SkyZone, park, movie, etc.)
7. Work with the rest of the Pastors Team in various ways to promote the ministry and vision of the church
* Meet regularly with Lead Pastor for ministry training and personal development * Meet Sunday mornings for weekly evaluation and planning meeting * Attend various pastoral retreats and or conferences * Continue a lifestyle of personal and ministry development
The job is part time and would require around 20-25 hours per week. Compensation will consist of bi-weekly part time pay (based on experience) and paid housing and utilities.
Trinity Church is a small but growing fellowship in Lakeville, IN. At Trinity we believe in relationships and in outreach to our community. Our church is a multi-generational congregation that loves and serves. We value the experience and instruction of the mature Christian, as well as the opportunity and zeal of the young! Although we are in a small, rural community, we are only minutes away from all the amenities of a large city (South Bend, IN). Our mission is to help people live fulfilled lives through Christ by loving people, living in worship, learning to grow and leading by serving.