We're located in San Antonio, TXSign in to contact First Presbyterian Church
This is a job in…
- Children's Ministry
- Family Ministry
- is Presbyterian
Job at First Presbyterian Church
Ministry Director to Children and their Families
First Presbyterian Church in San Antonio, TX is searching for a full-time Ministry Director to Children and their Families. This role will provide opportunities for children and their families to learn and follow Jesus Christ wherever they live, work, and play. First Presbyterian Church is a downtown, historic and welcoming church that seeks to love Jesus Christ, love one another, and love their city. There are a dedicated team and resources to cultivate a thriving children’s ministry. FPC is looking for the right person to lead this ministry and is committed to the children and families and investing in their spiritual growth.
Essential functions for this position include:
- Grow the children’s ministry in participation, enthusiasm, and excellence.
- Direct and lead staff and volunteers in providing Christian education to all areas of children and their families.
- Provide resources, support, and assistance to parents so they can faithfully carry out their role as the primary developers of faith in their children’s lives through special workshops and training events.
- Regularly teach children’s Sunday school classes, teacher training, and parent seminars.
The best candidate for this position possesses:
- A personal relationship with Jesus Christ and His church.
- A love for children and a desire for them to experience the love and grace all can know through Jesus Christ.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in Children’s Ministry or Christian Education
- Work Experience: Experience in Children’s Ministry in a congregational setting.
- Supervisory experience
Qualified candidates should send a cover letter, statement of faith, and resume to [email protected]