We're located at 1702 N. Elson Street, Kirksville, MO 63501Sign in to contact Cornerstone
This is a job in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- Assistant/Associate pastor
- Children's Ministry
- Christian Education
- Young Adult / College Ministry
- is Non-denominational
- has an average worship attendance of 180
Job at Cornerstone
- As a pastor you first must be able to articulate and teach the gospel as well as disciple through the Scriptures accurately by rightly dividing the Truth.
- Be in line with the Scriptures teachings found in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1 dealing with the qualifications of overseers.
- The ability to humbly work alongside other lay leaders as well as cultivate sincere relationships that foster a healthy fellowship.
- Able to work flexible hours and deal with the pressure of being on call most days and hours.
- Ability to connect with children up to college age christians.
- Willing and able to visit those you minister to in the community as well as engage with the community outside the church building.
- Be subject to the leadership and direction of the Lead Pastor.
- Some experience and theological training preferred but not necessary.
Cornerstone of Kirksville is a new and growing work, started in September of 2012. We seek to disciple God's people with the inerrant Scriptures and reach the lost with the uncompromising gospel of Jesus Christ. We are a fellowship made of mostly younger families with various denominational and theological backgrounds. Our worship is contemporary and sincere, the Scripture is taught exegetically, and our love for one another is genuine and sacrificial. The community we serve is small but unique with Truman State University (a liberal arts state university), ATSU (The first medical school training Doctors of Osteopathic medicine), many different industries like Kraft, and many surrounding family farms.