We're located at 4301 E Central Avenue, Bentonville, AR 72712Sign in to contact Boulder Ridge Fellowship
This is a job in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- is Baptist
- has an average worship attendance of 50
Job at Boulder Ridge Fellowship
Bi-Vocational Youth Pastor
The Youth Minister will be responsible for developing dynamic Youth Ministries that will lead the youth into establishing a relationship with Christ to equip and empower them to demonstrate God’s love to the world. The Youth Pastor will also serve as a role model for the Church (Especially the youth), embracing the qualities described in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1. This position is for a bi-vocational youth pastor, with the expectation that the Youth Pastor will spend ~20 hours in ministry per week.
If interested, please send resume or any inquiries to our email address: [email protected]
1. Education: Must have a Biblical/Ministerial Associates Degree or higher
2. 3 years of experience leading youth ministries.
3. Ability to effectively communicate biblical principles and values.
4. Promotes an environment for the social and spiritual development of young adults.
5. Outstanding moral character.
6. Self-motivated with competent organizational skills.
7. Ability to relate to children and youth on the appropriate social, spiritual, and technical levels.
8. In touch with social issues and trends affecting today’s youth.
9. Team Builder
10. Church Membership
1. In conjunction with the Ministry Team, the Youth Pastor is responsible for the development, coordination, and recruitment of volunteers to lead and assist in youth ministries.
2. Oversee the planning and development of youth ministries. This includes, but is not limited to:
a. Youth summer program
b. Youth weekly group meetings
c. Youth Christmas programs/activities
d. Youth outings and events
3. Plan and organize fundraisers as needed to support the various children and youth ministries.
4. Attend all church services and church functions on a regular basis.
5. Maintain contact with the youth and their parents, keeping them informed of ongoing activities.
6. Plan at least one Youth event per quarter.
7. Develop a yearly strategic plan, with goals and objectives to move the youth through a continuum of spiritual development. This plan will be reviewed and approved by the Senior Pastor.
8. Lead and equip the youth to take leadership roles in the church.
9. Organize and participate in youth outings, mission trips, retreats, and Christian events.
10. Provide an annual report to church leadership.
11. Build relationships and cooperate with other youth ministries in the area.
Boulder Ridge Fellowship is located in Bentonville, AR. Our mission is: To lead people to establish a relationship with Christ in order to equip and empower them to demonstrate God's love to the world. We are a small church that is on the move, having recently gone through a replanting phase. We have been in our new location for approximately two years. We put an emphasis on Children's and Youth Ministries in our church, but have something for everyone.