We're located at 3700 Prosperity Church Rd, Charlotte, NCSign in to contact StoneBridge Church Community
This is a job in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- is Presbyterian (PCA)
Job at StoneBridge Church Community
StoneBridge Church Community is looking for a young, passionate individual to work with the Director of Student Ministry.
StoneBridge Church Community Student Ministry Staff Job Description
Overview: StoneBridge Church Community, located in the city of Charlotte, NC, exists to build bridges of grace for God’s glory. We are seeking an individual for the position of “Student Ministry Staff.” This position, along with the rest of the Student Ministry Team, is responsible for the execution of the vision and strategy of the Student Ministry at StoneBridge Church Community and would report to the NextGen Pastor. It is a salaried position with full benefits. He/She will build and maintain relationships with students and families with the goal of discipling students to follow Christ. He/She will also be involved in all planning, preparation, and execution of the MS and HS ministry that includes, but is not limited to, meetings, programs, service projects, camps, and retreats.
General Responsibilities: The entire Student Ministry Team will work together in various roles to pursue and make contact with students (including attending student extracurricular activities), recruit and care for volunteers/leaders, and execute programmatic elements. Each team member will be responsible for specific aspects of each role.
1. Programmatic Elements: Overseeing the many aspects required for weekly programming.
2. Marketing & Communication: Creating a consistent campaign for weekly/special events, including registration tracking. Ensuring communication is clear and concise with students, parents, and with the church.
3. Logistics: Overseeing the logistics for trips, retreats, and events. This could include scheduling, transportation, and lodging.
4. Worship & Tech (A/V): Overseeing the tech side of the programs and the HS music team (which is currently led by leaders and students).
5. Leader/Volunteer: Recruiting, scheduling, and working with our leaders and volunteers for MS & HS.
6. Teaching/Discipleship: Being a part of the rotation of teaching students during various programs.
7. Design: Creating & executing set design, event design, and other thematic elements for the student ministry.
1. Passion for Christ and his Church, particularly students.
2. Embrace the doctrine and theology of the Presbyterian Church in America.
3. Ability and desire to work with a team of fellow staff.
4. Ability to teach and motivate.
5. Relational skills, outgoing and energetic.
6. A teachable attitude/spirit with openness to feedback.
Good to Haves:
1. In an attempt to better mirror our congregational body and community, applicants with a diverse background are strongly encouraged to apply.
2. Individuals with a strong interest in sports and outdoor activities.
3. Proficiency in guitar & leading music
1. Submit a resume AND three Letters of Reference/Recommendation to [email protected]
2. Applications will be received through June 1, 2019