I live in Clemmons, NC, and am not willing to relocate.Sign in to contact Rayanne Holton
I would like to work in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- Young Adult / College Ministry
I would like to work at a…
- Baptist church
- Catholic church
- Non-denominational church
Rayanne Holton's résuméLast updated
I live my life on fire for the Lord, and believe a solid foundation in faith can be instrumental in setting children up to walk confidently with Jesus as they grow up.
- Experience student teaching in a 4th grade Title I school
- Served as a middle school core team leader at Holy Family Catholic Church leading Edge sessions and as a small group leader
- Have volunteered as a chaperone, leader, and co-coordinator for lock-ins, retreats, and field trips.
- Led praise and worship for classes and retreats for middle and high schoolers
- Volunteered as a sing and play leader and small group leader for VBS
- Have served for 9 years with music ministry leading mass, singing in adult choirs, assisting with children's choir, and playing violin.
- Served as a Sunday School Faith Formation teacher for first graders
- Served as a counselor for a Squirettes (a Catholic Female Service organization for middle and high schoolers.)
- Volunteered as a teacher for sacramental preparation classes (both first communion and confirmation).
- Received Associate of Arts from Forsyth Tech in December of 2016, graduating with Honors and a GPA of 3.85
- Will receive a Bachelor or Arts in Elementary Education from Belmont Abbey College on May 18th, 2019. I will be graduating Summa Cum Laude with a GPA of 4.0.
- Have experience working with Microsoft and Google word processing platforms
- I am certified in Protecting God's Children.
- I have solid communications skills, both with children, their parents, and other employees and volunteers. I also have experience organizing volunteer clearance for parents.
- I am very detail-oriented, both digitally and on paper.
- I have a firm Christian faith in the Lord and a strong desire to share this with children.
- I can design and implement programs that result in growth.
- I am a team player, but unafraid to speak up if I have an idea or disagree.