I live in Chicago, IL, and am willing to relocate.Sign in to contact Chase Mangioni
I would like to work in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- Assistant/Associate pastor
- Christian Education
- Family Ministry
- Young Adult / College Ministry
I would like to work at a…
Chase Mangioni 's résuméLast updated
I am looking for a church that is hoping to enhance and improve their youth and family ministry and I possess the training and professional experience needed to do just that.
- Since graduating from Moody I have been working at one of Chicago's premiere Independent schools in both the classroom and on the school's administration. Though called to vocational ministry, the Lord has given me these experiences and opportunities to gain a unique perspective and set of skills that are needed for work with families in the 21st century.
- In my time at Moody and my internship, I have gotten to work with and among church leaders to drive their ministries further. I have implemented and developed community outreach events, taught adult Bible classes, preached, and collaborated with ministry leaders to improve and develop their church programming.
I received my B.A. from The Moody Bible Institute and double majored in Pastoral Ministry and Bible.
- I have met and gotten to know hundreds of different kinds of families and developed high-end youth programming to fit their ever-changing and vitally important needs.
- I have developed professional skills within myself as well that allow me to be an extremely conscious and thoughtful leader.
- My background in both ministry and education combine for top of the line customer service, relational skills, ability to hear and understand where the gospel interects with people in their loves, and an abundance of perspective abd compassion for the practical needs of families today.