I live in Duncan, SC, and am willing to relocate.Sign in to contact Dustin Arrieta
I would like to work in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- Young Adult / College Ministry
I would like to work at a…
- Baptist church
- Baptist (NBC of America) church
- Baptist (NBC USA) church
- Baptist (Southern) church
- Non-denominational church
Dustin Arrieta's résuméLast updated
I am looking for a great church that I can call home.
2017 – 2019 - Horizon Community Church, Galt, CA
Student Ministries Pastor
• Organized, led, and taught high school, junior high, and college and young adult ministries. • Created programming to minister to the whole person (mental, emotional, social, and spiritual). • Provided relevant teaching, programs, and activities with current youth culture trends in mind. • Brought evangelistic ministry to area school campuses as permitted. • Developed outreach and mission-orientated opportunities for youth including convalescent work and coordination with Salvation Army.
• Spent time with individual students weekly outside of scheduled church activities. • Worked to increase youth participation with Sunday morning serving opportunities. • Recruited, trained, and coordinated youth volunteers for special activities and events. • Connected with parents to keep them informed of all youth activities and projects and provide opportunity for training in parent/teen relationships
• Coordinated the various youth ministry calendars. 2015 – 2017 - Valley Real Life, Greenacres, WA
• Led small groups, providing relevant teaching. Also led games and activities. • Helped in other areas as needed. 2009 – 2012 - Agoura Bible Fellowship, Agoura Hills, CA
Intern (2012) and Student Volunteer
• 2010 – Co-founded ABF Airsoft. Successfully organized and led groups of 150+ people in a Gospel message and airsoft games. • Taught students on a weekly basis. Recruited and trained volunteers • Coordinated small groups for students. Arranged and led summer camp. • Taught at local middle school and high school clubs to reach more teens. • Led and participated in the Young Life Ministry and Young Life Club. • Communicated regularly to parents keeping them informed about events and growth of students.
ADDITIONAL WORK EXPERIENCE
2019 – Present - C2C Kids, Spartanburg, SC
• Direct day-to-day activities of childcare for 85 plus children. • Lead a team of 10 plus employees and provide training for staff. 2011 – 2014 - Pacific Camps, Camarillo, CA
• • • • • • 2008 – 2007 –
Wrote chapel services for camp of 250 students.
Participated in planning for company’s future
Provided excellent customer service to parents
Advertised and promoted camp. Organized promotional events.
Sought and trained volunteers. Organized and co-led annual staff training Led a team of nine employees.
2011 - Holdsambeck and Associates, Lompoc, CA - Special Needs Behavior Analyst 2008 - Informa Research Services, Calabasas, CA - Junior Field Director
2020 – BA in Biblical Studies. Moody Bible Institute, Spokane, WA 2005 – Diploma, Thousand Oaks High School, Thousand Oaks, CA
• Seven years of diverse experience in youth ministry. Two years as student ministries pastor, directing high school, junior high, college age and young adult ministries.
• Six years of additional experience directing and serving childcare and youth camp programs.
• Outstanding leadership, administrative, and shepherding gifts. Effective teacher.
• Excellent communication skills – speaker and writer.
• Provider of relevant teaching, programs, and activities for students and young adults.
• Stay informed about current youth culture trends to better connect with students.
• Creator and developer of curricula and programming to minister to the whole person.
• Planner and implementer of community outreach and evangelistic projects for youth.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Builder of relationships. Reach out to youth individually to
spend time together.
• Builder of good communications and interactions and with parents to keep them informed.
• Recruiter, equipper, and trainer of staff and volunteers. • Demonstrate an evangelist’s heart with a strong desire to help and teach others as we grow together in our love for Christ.
• Experienced co-leader of mission trips to Russia and Eastern Europe. • Computer proficient with internet and social media skills.