I live in Texas, and am willing to relocate.Sign in to contact Cameron Shane Lynch
I would like to work in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
I would like to work at a…
- Baptist church
- Baptist (Southern) church
Cameron Shane Lynch's résuméLast updated
I am a dedicated worker for students with their growth in a relationship with God as #1!
Youth & Recreation Minister, First Baptist Church, Kenedy, TX
November 2014 - Current Position
• Managed 6 volunteers and $12,000 of budgetary funds. • Planned and organized outreach activities and fellowships to include youth retreats/camps, youth lock-in, 5th Quarters, mission trips, and sports activities.
• Planned Church-wide events, which included: Turkey Bowl, Memorial Day Picnic. • Researched, planned and taught lessons to youth (adults when needed). • Organized and ran Upward Basketball program. • Trained audio/visual team, and did weekly radio edit of sermon. • Grew ministry from 15 youth and 1 volunteer to 45 youth and 6 volunteers.
First Baptist Church, Matador, TX
December 2010 - July 2012
• Planned youth events, which included: summer camp, concert trips, D-Now and concerts. • Kept track of budget: plan yearly budget, turn in receipts and keep track of expenses. • Researched, planned and taught lessons to youth (adults when needed). • VBS Director, city-wide movie night organizer.
General Manager, Domino’s Pizza, Amarillo, TX
February 2012 - November 2014
Assistant Manager, Domino’s Pizza, Plainview, TX
July 2008 - June 2011
Customer Service Representative, Ace Hardware, Monahans, TX
March 2007 - June 2008
High School Diploma, Monahans High School, Monahans, TX
College Degree, Wayland Baptist University, Plainview, TX
Major in Religious Ed. & Minor in Business Admin.
• Worship Presentation Software (Media Shout, Easy Worship, Pro Presenter) • Microsoft Office • Google Docs • iWorks (Apple office software) • Website work (ShareFaith)
Licensed to ministry in September 2015
Texas CDL for passenger buses up to 26,000 GVWR