I live in Jacksonville, FL, and am not willing to relocate.Sign in to contact Kyle Zornes
I would like to work in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- Camp Ministry
- Young Adult / College Ministry
I would like to work at a…
- Baptist church
- Presbyterian church
- United Methodist church
Kyle Zornes's résuméLast updated
I am a passionate, joyful Student Pastor who desires to see both middle and high school students feel welcomed, known, loved, and discipled as they deepen their relationship with Jesus.
MIDDL SCHOOL DIRECTOR | THE ORCHARD CHURCH | MAY 2016 - PRESENT
· Teach weekly large group lessons to all middle school students. · Help facilitate weekly small group discussion. · Assist with day to day needs of student ministry. · Helped implement a new weekly student worship service for middle and high school students · Coordinate extracurricular student events throughout the year. · Facilitate a sense of community by developing relationships with middle school students. · Push upcoming events/trips/sermon series on social media. · Lead a weekly small discipleship group with high school students outside of Sunday morning. · Organize and lead trips to summer camp for all middle school students. · Lead a Young Professionals community group
MISSIONS ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT | KILLEARN UMC | MAY 2014 – JUNE 2015
· Acted as liaison between Killearn United Methodist Church and the 19 ministries it supports. · Worked with the Missions Director daily to assess the needs of the missions department. · Answered emails, calls, and walk-ins with regard to questions about anything missions/church related. · Coordinated a 5-week long Christmas fundraiser for missions that raised over $16,000. · Developed and taught weekly bible lessons for 15-20 youth in a Spanish speaking community as a part of Killearn’s English Language Learning program. · Served as a Missions Committee member.
INTERN | FSU WESLEY FOUNDATION | AUGUST 2013 – MAY 2014
· Helped with day to day operations of the FSU Wesley Foundation · Planned and carried out a beach retreat for over 200 college students. · Promoted, planned and coordinated a silent auction that raised over $15,000. · Tutored at risk kids as a part of an after-school program every week. · Led a weekly small group for college students.
BACHELOR OF ARTS | MAY 2013 | FLORIDA STATE UNIVERSITY
· Major: International Affairs
· Adept at public speaking to both students and their parents. · Proficient with Microsoft Office and ProPresenter. · Capable of basic use of Adobe Photoshop. · Avid user of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram both personally and professionally.