I live in Any, and am willing to relocate.Sign in to contact Pastor Clorissal Williams
I would like to work in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- Assistant/Associate pastor
- Children's Ministry
- Christian Education
- Family Ministry
- Young Adult / College Ministry
- Miscellaneous / Other
I would like to work at a…
- Bible Church church
- Church of God in Christ church
- Friends church
- United Church of Christ (UCC) church
- Non-denominational church
- Other church
Pastor Clorissal Williams's résuméLast updated
To lead many individuals toward Christ through teaching the word of God and allowing the Holy Spirit to manifest. To deliver a strong powerful message to bring revelation and accuracy to all biblical scriptures. As a dependable and dedicated leader.
Holy Hands International Ministries
Feb 2016 – July 2018
Teaching the word of God. Conducting praise and worship. Lead internal restructuring efforts to increase productivity and save thousands of dollars monthly. Performed regular pastoral duties such as counseling, weddings, funerals, visitation and conducting communion services. To proficiently work closely with churches, hospitals, colleges, and large organizations to bring awareness spiritually and educationally.
Praise/Worship Leader & Ordained Pastor
June 2008 – Jan 2016
To uphold a sermon with teaching the word of God in a practical and applicable way. Praying and Leading the congregation into praise and worship. Planned and orchestrated church service for expanding new church facilities. Organize, designed, and implement biblical stage plays. Design the interior church to beautify a more pleasurable place of relaxation to worship.
Chief Executive Officer (Founder)/Director of Operations
Miracle Caregivers for Needy Children and Families, Inc.
July 1999 – June 2008
To assist low income families with many social services involving housing, food, clothes, and resources. Receiving and recording all donations granted. Keeping personal files and information secured and confidential. Assisting clients, performing varies duties that involves corporate operation and management.
Miracle Caregivers Inc.
July 2006 – June 2009
Corporate Management/Biblical Theology studies
August 2004 – June 2006
General Studies/Business Management
• Ability to interpret biblical scriptures efficiently • Profound knowledge of Developing strategies to achieve objectives • Compassionate • Responsible for everyday operation, sermon preparation and delivery • Sound Knowledge of delegating various task • Recruited, trained and developed leaders • Organized and Supervised all staff members • Strong intercessor and prayer warrior • Walk with the many Gifts of the Holy Spirit • Preaching, teaching, and worship planning • Overseeing and Managing financial annual budget
• International Federation of Christian Chaplains, Inc. • Universal Life Church Ministries • Children Healthcare of Atlanta • Children’s Miracle Network • Sickle Cell Foundation of Georgia • United Mission Church of God and Christ