We're located at 2124 Old Philadelphia Pike, Lancaster PASign in to contact Faith Church
This is a job in…
- Administration / Coordination
- Children's Ministry
- is Other
- has an average worship attendance of 100
Job at Faith Church
• A growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ, demonstrated by the practice of spiritual disciplines and a teachable, humble spirit. • The willingness to support and encourage the positions of the Evangelical Congregational Church and the mission of Faith Church. • A balanced approach to ministry and family responsibilities.
• Excellent communication skills (for relationships with the church family and community members). • Quality administrative skills for working ahead, planning, and organizing various ministries of the church. • Excellent computing skills, specifically able to demonstrate proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook), social media (Facebook, Instagram, etc), and artistic/design skills. • A bachelor’s degree in ministry is preferred. • Prior experience in church ministry is preferred.
• Volunteer administration (Youth/Children’s Ministry, Nursery, create Volunteer Schedule, etc.) • Work with teachers to select curriculum for Beginners through Youth classes. • Administration of church facilities (rental arrangements) and publications (Meeting minutes, bulletin, PowerPoint announcements, signage, social media, website, outdoor sign, etc.) • Staffing the office and communications (answering phone primarily) • Stewardship Team financial recording • Other duties as agreed upon between the Ministry Coordinator, Pastor, and Leadership Team.
Faith Church is a comprised of a wide variety of generations, seeking to focus on making disciples for Jesus. We love our community and many people serve in the local food/clothing bank. The majority of Faith Church live in our township or school district.