We're located at 22200 Pontiac Trail, South Lyon, MI 48178Sign in to contact Fellowship Evangelical Presbyterian Church
This is a job in…
- Children's Ministry
- Christian Education
- is Presbyterian (EPC)
- has an average worship attendance of 250
Job at Fellowship Evangelical Presbyterian Church
Children's Ministries Director
Children’s Ministries Director
Fellowship Evangelical Presbyterian Church
PART-TIME (with possible move to Full Time)
• Help Fellowship children birth through 5th grade grow as disciples of Jesus Christ, providing oversight, planning, development, administration and evaluation of the Children Ministries at Fellowship EPC.
• Reports to: The Senior Pastor.
• Works with: Elder for Children Ministries, Pastor of Youth and Young Adults and Christian Education Committee.
• Clear testimony of faith in Jesus Christ • Christ-like character (see 1 Timothy 3:I-13) • Heart for young children and families • Ability to relate well to parents and children • Strong support for the theological and biblical framework of the Evangelical Presbyterian Church. • Ability to lead teams • Experience using online social and other digital platforms to support youth ministry • Applicable education or experience in Children’s Ministry, Christian Education or youth programs (recommended: Bachelor's degree in Children’s ministry or similar field and 2+ years children’s or youth ministry experience) RESPONSIBILITIES
• Help Fellowship kids, birth-5th grade grow into disciples of Jesus Christ. o Actively get to know the Fellowship’s children (0-5th grade) and their families.
o Working with the CE committee to shepherd children through Sunday Worship, Mid-Week programs and supporting Discipleship at Home.
o Lead the CE committee in ongoing planning, development, and continual improvement of Fellowship’s Children Ministry.
o Oversee organization, administration and supervision, of all aspects of Fellowship’s Children’s Programs (e.g. nursery, Jr. Church, Sunday School, Fellowship Kids program, and profession of faith/sacrament classes, and VBS)
• Oversee the protection and safety of children at Fellowship. • Maintain communication with church office, congregation and other Fellowship ministries. o Participate in staff meetings and regular meetings with Sr. Pastor.
o Oversee recruitment, training, and support of Children’s Ministry volunteers.
o Plan, oversee, and communicate events in the Children’s Ministry calendar.
• Oversee Children’s Ministry budget.
To apply send resume to: [email protected]
Fellowship Evangelical Presbyterian Church is a multi-generational, family-friendly, community of Christians, committed to helping people grow as disciples of Jesus Christ.
Learn more about Fellowship Evangelical Presbyterian Church at www.fellowshipepc.org