We're located in Winnetka, ILSign in to contact Christ Episcopal Church, Winnetka IL
This is a job in…
- Music/Worship Ministry
- is Episcopal
Job at Christ Episcopal Church, Winnetka IL
- Plan music for all worship services in collaboration with preaching pastor.
- Direct Westminster Choir.
- Select and rehearse soloists/ensembles/other instrumentalists for worship.
- Insert and review music elements for worship bulletin.
- Provide information to A/V team for sound needs (mics, mic stands, speakers, cabling, etc.)
- Attend weekly staff meetings.
- Arrange for instrument maintenance as needed.
- Provide music program content for church website and church communications.
- Facilitate organization of music library and data base.
- Coordinate music budget.
- Play or help identify musicians for weddings and funerals (additional honorarium).
- Assumes other duties as assigned by the Pastor/Head of Staff.
- Believes in Jesus Christ as his/her Lord and Savior and is familiar with Presbyterian tradition.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience with adult choral direction with church music leadership preferred.
- Welcomes adults into music ministry, encouraging broad participation throughout the program.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with compassionate, patient, outgoing and nurturing personality.
- Strong organizational, planning and budgeting skills.
- Bachelor of Arts required.
- Accountable to the Pastor/Head of Staff and HR Committee who conduct performance reviews.
- Is a member of the program staff.
- Approximately 10 hours per week
Send your resume to [email protected]