We're located at 377 W Central AvenueSign in to contact Chesapeake Christian Fellowship
This is a job in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- is Non-denominational
- has an average worship attendance of 650
Job at Chesapeake Christian Fellowship
Chesapeake Christian Fellowship is an established and growing church located in Davidsonville, Maryland. We are currently searching for the right person to lead our thriving Student Ministry, grades 6-12. Our Student Ministry has an energetic volunteer team already in place, a dedicated Student Ministry Center, budget allotment for ministry expenses, and an open avenue into many secular settings for ministry and outreach. The ideal candidate is high energy, loves Jesus, and has a passion for seeing students who don’t know Jesus come to Jesus!
This is a full-time position. Salary and benefits will be discussed with potential candidates. Some type of bible college education is required, and experience is preferred.
We know God has a specific plan for Student Ministry. We want exactly the right person in place to facilitate His plan becoming our shared reality.
Chesapeake Christian Fellowship is located outside Annapolis, Maryland and is a non-denominational, biblically based and gospel-focused church led by a Lead Pastor, Pastoral Team, and Elders.
Job Description for Student Ministry:
Develop and implement a comprehensive approach to Student Ministry as it complements the whole of ministry at CCF.
· Evangelize and disciple the students into a personal decision and relationship with God · Grow the Student Ministry by creating attractive and compelling environments and experiences. · Build and lead a team of passionate adult youth coaches to help mentor and disciple the students. · Challenge the students to respond to God's call to serve in their communities and world. · Support and assist the parents in the process of discipling their students. · Build a ministry that connects and engages with local area middle and high schools.
Responsibilities for Student Pastor/Director:
1. Help plan, develop, and implement all aspects of a balanced Student Ministry.
2. Plan, manage, and execute weekly gatherings for students including curriculum, programs, and outreach.
3. Mentor students in developing their leadership skills.
4. Work in concert with the gifts and talents of other staff members and maintain a strong teamwork mentality.
5. Attend all weekly Prayer Time, Staff Meetings as well as any other regular scheduled meetings.
6. Participate in continuing education events and training opportunities.
7. Any and all other duties/activities as requested.
Chesapeake Christian Fellowship
We would like to welcome you to Chesapeake Christian Fellowship (CCF). We are a gathering and family of followers devoted to the Person, Work, and Word of Jesus Christ as revealed through the Bible. We hold fast to the inspired Word of God,believing that it applies to every area of our lives - today. We value dynamic and relevant preaching and teaching as well as a commitment to excellence in our offering of worship.