I live in Taiwan / Texas, and am willing to relocate.Sign in to contact Eric Gayle
I would like to work in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- Assistant/Associate pastor
- Family Ministry
I would like to work at a…
- Non-denominational church
- Other church
Eric Gayle's résuméLast updated
Seeking to disciple youth and families into deeper intimacy with God as led by the Holy Spirit.
July 2020 - Nov 2021
Homeroom Teacher at Global Kids English School, New Taipei City, Xizhi District
• Facilitate instructional lessons to youth/kindergarten students by employing exceptional communication skills, aiding in social skill, language, and physical development. Plan lessons in line with students' needs by understanding individual personalities and learning abilities. Provide mentorship to assist students to achieve maximum potential. • Enhanced learner’s cognitive and life skills.
• Led pre-kindergarten children to develop proficiency in English as a second language.
Mar 2018–June 2020
Church Leader (Associate / Lead Pastor), Faith Community Church, Osceola, IN
• Assisting with counseling and encouragement of young married and young families • Activity and Event coordination, volunteer recruitment and retention, director • Record keeping, public teaching, lifestyle assistance, service, leadership, decision making,
June 2002–June 2007
Director of Youth and Family, Southwest Church of Christ, Austin, TX
• Biblical Literacy educator to ages 5-25, plus parents. Preaching as needed. • Duties included: counseling, organizing group activities including camps, retreats, workshops, service projects, classes and assigning adequate supervision, etc. • Further duties: curriculum development, administrative, recruitment and retention, involvement, firm deadlines, mentoring “at risk” youth.
Jan 2001–May 2002
Director of Youth and Family / Preacher, Eastern Hills Church of Christ, Austin, TX
• Biblical Literacy educator to ages 5-25, plus parents. Preaching as needed. • Duties included: counseling, organizing group activities including camps, retreats, workshops, service projects, classes and assigning adequate supervision, etc. • Further duties: curriculum development, administrative, recruitment and retention, involvement firm deadlines, mentoring “at risk” youth.
Jan 2000–Mar 2001
Preacher, Chandler Church of Christ, Chandler, OK
• Preaching Sunday morning and Sunday night sermons, Sunday morning and Wednesday night Bible classes • Duties included: counseling, visitation, home meetings, elders meetings, office hours, evangelism, Bible studies, leading and training, general and specific “preacher” responsibilities.
Oct 1996–Dec 1998
Minister, Upton Church of Christ, Smithville, TX
• Worship leader (acapella singing) • Sunday morning and Wednesday night Bible classes • Duties included: preaching, teaching, funerals, weddings, spiritual education, counseling, exegesis
Homeroom Teacher, Global Kids English School, New Taipei City, Xizhi District
• Kindergarten (ages 3-4) learners focused on learning through storytelling • Phonics, Writing, Math (colors, numbers, size, etc.), Role Play, Cooking, Science • Curriculum Goals include social skills, physical movement and health, emotions, language, art awareness and creativity, and cognitive skills (collecting information, problem solving)
• Essentially “pastoring” 24 three and four year-old children
July 2016-Jan 2018 Teacher, Korrnell Academy and Tunghai Elementary, Taichung, Taiwan
Aug 2015-May 2016 Sales Associate, Sears, Redding, CA
Jan 2010-June 2015 ESL Teacher, South Korea
Master of Arts in Theological Studies, Lipscomb University at Austin
(formerly known as Austin Graduate School of Theology, Austin, Texas
Bachelor of Arts in Religious Studies, Amridge University
(formerly known as Southern Christian University) Montgomery, Alabama
Bethel School of Ministry, 1st Year Diploma
Bass guitar (beginner), trumpet, public speaking, counseling, Microsoft Office, Sound board, PPT, Pro-presenter, writing, punctuality, administration, planning, organizing, Team-work, recruiting, discipling
Bass guitar, trumpet, acting and drama, public speaking, MC, baking and cooking, teaching, counseling, sports (baseball, football, track and field), board games, extroverted, outdoors (hiking, fishing, bike riding, picnics, concerts, swimming, etc.).