I live in Winston-Salem, NC, and am not willing to relocate.Sign in to contact Joshua Lineberry
I would like to work in…
- Youth / Student Ministry
- Assistant/Associate pastor
- Young Adult / College Ministry
I would like to work at a…
- Baptist church
- Non-denominational church
Joshua Lineberry's résuméLast updated
ASSISTANT PASTOR 06/2015 to CURRENT New Bethel Baptist Church | Tobaccoville, NC
Master of Theology 10/2020 Vintage Bible College, Winston-Salem, NC
Bachelor of Theology 06/2017 Vintage Bible College, Winston-Salem, NC
Associate of Biblical Studies 06/2014 Vintage Bible College , Winston-Salem, NC
Ordained by the Pilot Mountain Baptist Association in March 17, 2019
Oversee weekly Sunday morning services.
● Prepare monthly and occasionally weekly Sermons. Most of the time it was preaching every fourth Sunday and led service when the Senior Pastor was
out of town.
● Led Wednesday night Bible Study for several years. Bible Study programs were varied between books in the Bible and various topics. Those studies
included adults and youth.
● Use EasyWorship software to prepare Scriptures, media files, hymns, and worship songs. Led Sound System and audio equipment as needed.
● Planned and conducted worship services and worked with key church leaders to carry out church missions.
● Oversaw administration and management of all areas of ministry. ● Helped lead any “to-do’s” around the church. Examples are cemetary care, building projects etc…
● Provided spiritual care through visitation, counseling and prayer. ● Officiated special services such as weddings, funerals, baptisms and nursing home services. ● Helped lead a small group of youth at New Bethel Baptist Church. Ages varied between 9 and 18. Helped counseling and Bible Study/Prayer Meetings for various said ages, as well
College aged students where needed. Most of the lessons were taught from the NIV and
NKJV and various Bible Commentary sources.
● Helped plan with youth various programs for missions and evangelism outreach for the local church.
● Helped to stay in touch with the youth’s personal lives, like school, grades, families etc…
Devote follower of Jesus. Successful providing discipleship, welcoming new members, facilitating
pastoral care and preaching to the community. Accomplished in contributing to spiritual formation and
disciple-making efforts. Excited to bring talent and spiritual leadership to a growing church. I wish to be
remembered as a man after God’s own heart. I wish for nothing but to preach/teach Christ and Him
crucified (1 Corinthians 2:2)
I am married to my wife of almost 10 years, Diane Lineberry. We have a 3 year-old daughter named Savannah. In my spare time I like to watch football, various sport programs, wrestling and play video